Forppin Filtered Shower Head
Forppin Filtered Shower Head can protect your hair and skin from foreign substances and rust from your shower water with its two-part filtration system — the handle filter and the shower head filter. Aside from this, it is also designed to save up to 36,000L of water a year with its 280 dense micro holes in a size of 0.25 providing a high-pressure water stream.
Forppin Filtered Shower Head is certified and tested by World Atopy Association, Korea Environment & Water Works Institute, and Korea Testing & Research Institute in Chlorine removal and filtration test.
1st Stage - Handle Filter removes heavy metals and impurities from the water.
2nd Stage - Head Filter filters any remaining harmful chemicals from your water.
- Uses 2 stage sediment filter system
- Removes harmful chemicals such as chlorine, zinc, lead, heavy metals, and other synthetic chemicals
- Prevents hair loss, Eczema, skin aging, and other skin conditions
- Provides a high-pressure water stream compare to a regular shower head
- Designed to save water up to 36,000L a year
- Easy to install with a transparent material to easily monitor once the filter needs replacement.
How to install?
Step 1: Unscrew your current showerhead and detach it from the hose or shower arm.
Step 2: Screw the Forppin Shower Head and tighten. If you experience leaks, insert the washer ring.