Introducing a NEW quick fix in protecting your hair and skin — Forppin Filtered Shower Head, a shower filter made in Korea consists of a 2-stage filtration system that removes skin-damaging impurities from your shower water such as lead, chlorine, heavy metals, and synthetic chemicals.
Forppin Filtered Shower Head can protect your hair and skin from foreign substances and rust from your shower water with its two-part filtration system — the handle filter and the shower head filter. Aside from this, it is also designed to save up to 36,000L of water a year with its 280 dense micro holes in a size of 0.25 providing a high-pressure water stream.
Forppin Filtered Shower Head is certified and tested by World Atopy Association, Korea Environment & Water Works Institute, and Korea Testing & Research Institute in Chlorine removal and filtration test.
- Uses 2 stage sediment filter system
- Removes harmful chemicals such as chlorine, zinc, lead, heavy metals, and other synthetic chemicals
- Prevents hair loss, Eczema, skin aging, and other skin conditions
- Provides a high-pressure water stream compare to a regular shower head
- Designed to save water up to 36,000L a year
- Easy to install with a transparent material to easily monitor once the filter needs replacement
2 Stage Filtering System
1st Stage - Handle Filter removes heavy metals and impurities from the water.
2nd Stage - Head Filter filters any remaining harmful chemicals from your water.
How to install?
Step 1: Unscrew your current shower head and detach it from the hose or shower arm.
Step 2: Screw the Forppin Shower Head and tighten. If you experience leaks, insert the washer ring.
Brand: Forppin® Filtered Shower Head
Usage Temperature: 4°C ~ 55°C
Usage Pressure: 1 ~ 3 bar
Material: Stainless steel, Polypropylene (filter), Silicone, Polycarbonate (body)
Dimension: 3.14” x 9.4” (head diameter x body length)
Origin: Made in Korea
Package Inclusions: 1 Shower Head, 1 Set of Filters, 2 Washers, 1 Manual